Bar Owner/Manager FAQ
- Sign Up at www.barzz.net as a Bar Owner/Manager User Type. Check the email account with which you registered on barzz.net to Activate your account. You will then be prompted to log in.
- Once you've logged into the site, search for your bar from the Bar Search tab or the Quick Bar Search section on the left column of the website. We have over 30,000 bars nationwide currently in our directory, so there is a good chance that your bar profile already exists on our website. If you are able to find your bar, skip to step #4 below.
- If your bar does not exist in our directory, simply go to My Account and select the Add New Bar link.
- If your bar already exists in our directory, scroll down on the bar profile to where it reads: "Owner or Manager at this business?<Clickhere>to add/edit your bar profile". Select <Clickhere> and you will be brought to the Edit Bar page where you can update any information about your bar.
- Once you've added or updated your bar profile, only your barzz.net account will be able to make any updates going forward. You have full control of your bar's profile at this point.
The web is not going away and is becoming a more critical medium for businesses to promote themselves. People come to barzz.net specifically for finding what bars and nightclubs they wish to visit. Adding your bar will increase your exposure on barzz.net from our comprehensive search, city pages, and events page.
And now with the barzz mobile app, your bar can achieve even more exposure to a wider audience.
Launched in 2015, the barzz app offers one-click access to local bars and specials in your area. As a BARZZ.Net member, you can increase the chances people see your bar by keeping your bar profile updated with specials and events. You can also post updates directly from the app to let everyone know what's happening at your bar.
To download the app, search for "barzz" in Google Play for Android devices or the App Store for your iPhone or iPad.
It's important to provide updated information on barzz.net so people are viewing accurate details about your business. For instance, specials are the most popular feature on the site. Depending on your business, they can change often, so it's important to keep this information accurate. Also, your bar will be profiled on other sections of the site depending on how often you are updating your bar. For example, adding events (such as live music, promotions, etc) will also be profiled on our City and Events pages.
Priority in the barzz feed gives priority to bars with specials, events, or posts on the current day. So make sure your bar profile is updated with the latest happenings at your bar!
BARZZ.Net is a great way for people to stay informed about your bar. We also list the most popular bars on each city page that are measured partly by how many views your barzz.net bar profile receives. You can also create your own custom URL from your account for people to navigate directly to your page.
Yes! We are continually working to upgrade features and services on our website and also welcome any suggestions you might have. We will keep you informed of new enhancements as they become available.
- BARZZ.Net offers all of its current services on our website for FREE to all users. You have complete control as a barzz.net Bar Owner/Manager to add/update your bar's profile page. You can update your bar any time from the My Account -> Bar Profile link.
- Bar Details and Amenities -> Be specific about your business to include any and all details about your bar. We offer a very comprehensive bar search to our members and visitors where they can search on multiple fields and keyword. This will help your bar appear in search results for those that may be looking for something very specific
- Picture Gallery -> Pictures help people get a better idea of what to expect at your bar. Add as many pictures as you wish and make sure to select one as your Main Bar Picture which will appear in search results and as the primary picture associated with your bar profile.
- Bar Specials -> Adding bar specials is another great way to increase exposure for your bar. In addition to being posted on your bar's profile page, they will also be added to the Bar Specials page in your respective BARZZ City. The Bar Specials page is another user-friendly tool for people to search for specials in a particular city. Specials can be found by searching on any day of the week or by keyword.
- Events -> Posting events to your bar profile will also be posted to your respective BARZZ City Page as well as the main Events page. We've also made it easy for you to add events that recur on the same day each week. When adding an event, you can select a date range and mark the event as recurring that way it will appear on the site prior to the next upcoming scheduled day.
- Menus -> Upload any food, drink, or party menus to your bar profile for customers to view. Menus will appear on your bar profile in the order with which they are uploaded. Selecting a menu type from the dropdown is optional. However, we will soon be adding a menu type search option for users, so including this in your menu upload will make it easier for users to find your bar. The following file types are accepted: jpg, gif, png, pdf, word, excel. If you are using Publisher, you can save the file as a Word Document by clicking on File - Save As - and selecting "*.doc" from the "Save as type" dropdown.
- Specialty Drinks/Food -> Add any unique menu items, such as specialty cocktails, that differentiates your place from others.
- About Us -> Provide a brief description about your bar.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com