Bar Owner/Manager FAQ
- Sign Up at www.barzz.net as a Bar Owner/Manager User Type. Check the email account with which you registered on barzz.net to Activate your account. You will then be prompted to log in.
- Once you've logged into the site, search for you bar from the Bar Search tab or the Quick Bar Search section on the left column of the website. We have nearly 100,000 bars nationwide currently in our directory, so there is a good chance that your bar profile already exists on our website. If you are able to find your bar, skip to step #4 below.
- If your bar does not exist in our directory, simply go to My Account and from Bar Profile, select the link Add a Bar. Fill out all information about your bar and it will be added to the website.
- If your bar already exists in our directory, scroll down on the bar profile to where it reads: "Owner or Manager at this business?<Clickhere>to add/edit your bar profile". Select <Clickhere> and you will be brought to the Edit Bar page where you can update any information about your bar.
- Once you've added or updated your bar profile, only your barzz.net account will be able to make any updates going forward. You have full control of your bar's profile at this point.
The web is not going away and is becoming a more critical medium for businesses to promote themselves. While we offer similar features to other local city guides, our primary goal is to serve one industry – bars and nightclubs. People come to barzz.net specifically for finding what bars and nightclubs they wish to visit. Adding your bar will increase your exposure on barzz.net from our comprehensive bar search, city pages, and events page. Also, your bar will be profiled in our regular newsletters ONLY if you have signed up with barzz.net and created your bar profile.
It's important to provide updated information on barzz.net so people are viewing accurate details about your business. Also, your bar will be profiled on other sections of the site depending on how often you are updating your bar. For example, adding events (such as live music, promotions, etc) will also be profiled on our City and Events pages which will provide additional exposure for your bar.
BARZZ.Net is a great way for people to stay informed about your bar. We also list the most popular bars on each city page that are measured partly by how many views your barzz.net bar profile receives. You can also create your own custom URL from your account so people can go directly to your bar profile.
The web has become a place for anybody to post their opinions and thoughts about anything, including your business. This isn't going away. Customer reviews about your bar provide valuable insight and feedback on your business.
Absolutely! While we do not allow business owners to review their own bar or nightclub, you can post a response in the customer review section if you identify yourself as the owner or manager of this business. We display a link to the personal profile page next to each review, so none are submitted anonymously. You can then privately respond to any user's review by sending a message from their profile page by selecting Send Message or Send Email.
Yes! We are continually working to upgrade features and services on our website and also welcome any suggestions you might have. We will keep you informed of new enhancements as they become available.
- BARZZ.Net offers all of its current services on our website for FREE to all users. You have complete control as a barzz.net Bar Owner/Manager to add/update your bar's profile page. You can update your bar any time from the My Account -> Bar Profile link.
- Bar Details and Amenities -> Be specific about your business to include any and all details about your bar. We offer a very comprehensive bar search to our members and visitors where they can search on multiple fields and keyword. This will help your bar appear in search results for those that may be looking for something very specific
- Picture Gallery -> Pictures help people get a better idea of what to expect at your bar. Add as many pictures as you wish and make sure to select one as your Main Bar Picture which will appear in search results and as the primary picture associated with your bar profile.
- Bar Specials -> Adding bar specials is another great way to increase exposure for your bar. In addition to being posted on your bar's profile page, they will also be added to the Bar Specials page in your respective BARZZ City. The Bar Specials page is another user-friendly tool for people to search for specials in a particular city. Specials can be found by searching on any day of the week or by keyword.
- Events -> Posting events to your bar profile will also be posted to your respective BARZZ City Page as well as the main Events page.
- Note: BARZZ.Net will profile various specials and events in its weekly newsletter, but ONLY for bars that are registered with barzz.net. This is another great way to increase the exposure of your bar's events and specials.
- Menus -> Upload any food, drink, or party menus to your bar profile for customers to view. Menus will appear on your bar profile in the order with which they are uploaded. Selecting a menu type from the dropdown is optional. However, we will soon be adding a menu type search option for users, so including this in your menu upload will make it easier for users to find your bar. The following file types are accepted: jpg, gif, png, pdf, word, excel. If you are using Publisher, you can save the file as a Word Document by clicking on File - Save As - and selecting "*.doc" from the "Save as type" dropdown.
- Special Offers -> Upload any special offers (i.e. coupons, gift certificates, etc) to your bar profile that your bar may be offering. They will then be available for customers to view and print from your bar profile. Only jpg, gif, png, or bmp file types are accepted.
- Note: If you have uploaded either menus or special offers to your bar profile, they will appear as direct links from our bar search results page. This is another simple way to have your bar stand out among others and provide our members and visitors with another incentive to view your bar profile.
- Specialty Drinks/Food -> Have any signature drinks or food that are unique to your bar? Add them here for all to see.
- Custom Message -> If there's anything else that you would like people to know about your business, write a custom message in the Bar Description field from your account.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com